ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!
Do you desire an un-interrupted and very high quality tertiary education in a serene environment, with affordable tuition fee?
Here comes the good news!
Distinct Institute of Management Science (DIMS), is located in Osogbo (Temporary Campus) and Ekosin (Permanent Campus) registered, accredited and approved by National Board for Technical Education Kaduna and Federal Ministry of Education Abuja to provide excellent academic and industry based skills which empowers the graduate to act with professional competence, ethical steadfastness and self employment generation.
2.0 DIMS COMPREHENSIVE EDUCATION
DIMS comprehensive education makes the students to be comfortable and graduate with Four certificates, viz:
– NID /ND Certificate in chosen academic studies;
– Entrepreneurship skills training certificate;
– Certificate in professional studies (in collaboration with professional bodies e.g CIBN, NIM etc);
– Computer proficiency certificate.
3.0 PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE
3.1 DIMS PROGRAMMES
- Banking Operations
- Business Management and IT
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Security Management and Technology
3.2 OTHER AFFILIATED PROGRAMMES
- Mass Communication
- Science Laboratory Technology
3.3 DIMS DIPLOMA / CERTIFICATION PROGRAMME
Courses available under this programme are:
- Diploma in Office Technology and Management
- Diploma in Cooperative Economics and Management
- Certificate in Computing/ Data Processing
- Certificate in Security Management and Technology
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management
3.4 SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY STUDIES
This is a fast-track programme for students who are not able to gain admission into the mainstream NID programme due to deficiency in entry requirements. The programme will prepare candidates to obtain the minimum admission requirements for the NID and pursue an IT Certification programme if they so desire.
4.0 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
4.1 For NID/ND Programmes
SSCE or WASCE or GCE ‘O’ Level or NECO or NABTEB with at least 5 credits obtained at not more than 2 sittings, which must include English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects related to the programme of study. Applicants should have written and passed the 2018/2019 UTME.
4.2 MATURE CANDIDATE: (Part Time Only)
Candidates with at least (3) relevant credits and two (2) Passes could be considered for admission into the National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma programme only, provided such candidates are not below the age of 40 years and have a minimum of 10 years work experience at SENIOR LEVEL.
5.0 APPLICATION FORM
Application form is available at;
- The Institute Temporary Campus, No 67, Old Ikirun Road, Osogbo. 08071802774, 08068510095.
- Search Well Technology, Papa Alajiki, Ogbomoso, 08067868446, 08160843048.
- Olubasiri Microfinance Bank, No 205, Sabo Junction, Osogbo,
- Ekosin – 08136091001, 08149960758
This is a unique opportunity to learn and grow career. It’s your career, let’s build it for you. Take the pressure off yourself when you make career moves and only think of the decision as a two year commitment.
JOIN THE CURRENT SESSION ADMISSIONS FOR BOTH FULL TIME AND PART TIME PROGRAMMES